Urban Allure Etsy Link

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Favorites

I found some FANTASTIC shops while searching for this week's Friday Favorites. But just a word of warning, once you start browsing their shops, it is hard to stop!!!!

~

A beautifully crafted clock doesn't need to be typical and boring, and this item from one of a time is proof. Made from painted various wood slabs, this clock can put a little mod into any room in the house!

[Sticks Sculpture Clock no10 - original Geometric Modern Art Wall Clock Sculpture]

  ~

I told you I am a sucker for dresses and this one is absolutely elegant! It is made from mustard-colored jersey and beautiful designed as a timeless and versatile piece. This dress and numerous other gorgeous dresses can be found at Onor Fashion run from Tel-Aviv, Israel. Onor Fashion has undoubtedly become a quick favorite and I am looking forward to checking out their shop often in the future!

[Elegant 'Dida' Jersey Mini Dress-Mustard/ Yellow]

 ~

This abstract modern art caught my eye and became even more beautiful the longer I observed it. It's amber and turquoise hues create the perfect setting for a rising sun and a new day. Thank you MADART for your wonderful work!

 

[PRINT Abstract Modern MADART - Limited Edition - AQUA BURN]

  

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my dress in you beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for featuring my "Aqua Burn" Print, you have a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Your work is beautiful and I am honored to feature it.

    ReplyDelete