Midnight Regal - Clutch
Fashioned with the colors of night, this clutch is ready for those cool evening outtings. Its 100% genuine leather, aqua yarn, and sapphire button set the scene for something magical.
Created in a pet-free and smoke-free environment
If you are interested in purchasing Midnight Regal, visit http://www.etsy.com/listing/72197742/midnight-regal-clutch
Fashioned with the colors of night, this clutch is ready for those cool evening outtings. Its 100% genuine leather, aqua yarn, and sapphire button set the scene for something magical.
Created in a pet-free and smoke-free environment
If you are interested in purchasing Midnight Regal, visit http://www.etsy.com/listing/72197742/midnight-regal-clutch
I could always run my business alone, but half of the joy ride is running Urban Allure with the ones I love. Whether if it's going on shopping trips with my mom for supplies, getting my brothers' opinion on the blog, asking Kellie which button is best, coming up with the best description with Alexa, or picking out the perfect photos with Alicia - it's what makes creating Urban Allure one of the most enjoyable things I do with my day.
Enjoying the ride,
Katy


No comments:
Post a Comment