Urban Allure Etsy Link

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Little Push Goes a Long Way

Urban Allure is something I had wanted for a very long time, but for one reason or another it never came to be. I had given up on Urban Allure ever coming into existence and tried to accept that it would simply not work out. It wasn't until my best friend suggested that I work on it and keep going until I had the shop I had been dreaming of for so long. So at the turn of the year I spent day and night making products, reading online policies, working out photo shoots, unearthing previous projects, pricing, describing, and everything that it takes to build your own online business. On January 27, 2011, Urban Allure was born. None of that could have happened without the push of a best friend and sister to pursue a desire of my heart.

Happy Birthday Alicia! Thank you for your love and encouragement that pushed me to work harder and dream bigger than I ever thought I could.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment