I am beginning an weekly tradition of "Friday Favorites". Every Friday I am going to pick out a couple of my favorites items from fellow shop owners on etsy.com to share with you all! It will be fun to share the creativity and beauty of other etsy owners such as myself. I hope you find them as interesting as I do!
~
The first of my faves is one that I found long ago. It was the very first item that I "favorited" on the site. I think this idea is adorable and that the photo setting is perfect at showing off just how charming this pillows are. Thank you shop dirtsa!
[COZY - CASES ONLY]
~
These "cookie-wiches" are not only made with gorgeous spring pastel colors, but it only takes one picture to make your mouth water (mine is!). These delicious mouth-watering desserts are made with tookies signature butter creme sandwiched between their exclusive vanilla cookie recipe. Sounds like the perfect Easter recipe for me!
[4 Little Pastel Pretties Buttercreme Cookie-Wiches]
~
It should be know, I am a sucker for dresses. I would conjecture a guess to that every Friday Favorites will probably include a dress. This week, aftershowershop's blue halter dress caught my eye. Its color are gorgeous and it looks perfect for a day at the beach. You might want to check out their other dresses; you might find a couple more favorites yourself!
[Feel So Good ...Blue Halter Maxi Cotton dress]
~
I could not resist putting up these ceramic expresso cups. They are beautiful, ornate, and you have to love the deep purple. Thank you claylicious! (p.s. if anybody out there has a love for owls, this is the place to look!)
[handmade ceramic espresso cups - set of two in deep purple]
~
Wishing a beautiful Easter weekend to you all! He is risen!




No comments:
Post a Comment