This week "Verona In Bloom" - Wallet was sold!
I was very blessed by the encouraging feedback I received:
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this little bag/wallet. i'll use it as i grab my wallet when i don't want to carry such a heavy purse around. it is so cute and FUNKY...and know that it will have a very artsy and FUNKY home. i have a home that is surrounded by A R T . when i was in my 20's - i was determined to purchase everything i could FIND (and afford) that was a creative piece of ART that was created by HAND. it is the SOUL of the artist that comes thru in all of the things that surround me in my home - it actually LOOKS like an art gallery. so, just wanted you to know that i will LOVE your creation and i will give it a great, FUN and respectable HOME. SMILE. keep creating, now, LADY and always remember that GOD is in the details. HE KNOWS what you need in your life and in your world - just TRUST him and BELIEVE that HE knows and wants only the BEST for you. SMILE.
signed - your new FAN -
this ART JUNKEE - Liz in Ohio"
signed - your new FAN -
this ART JUNKEE - Liz in Ohio"
Thank You Liz in Ohio and I hope you thoroughly enjoy your purchase!

No comments:
Post a Comment