Urban Allure Etsy Link

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Favorites

In search for this week's Friday Favorites, I found some amazing stores! And quite international ones at that! Yellow and Blue are two of my favorite colors so I decided to use them as the color pallet for my choices. I would love some feedback on what you thought of this week's Friday Favorites!
~
This adorable skirt from jenfashion not only looks extremely comfortable but is also on sale. Jenfashion presents some fantastic pieces that have got me hooked! "For me, the most favorite way to create is to play with the geometric shapes in basic colors, and to make a geometric colorful ornament. For me the most important thing is that in the end of the creation process, woman feels very feminine, strong and self-confident in my garments." - Jenia Krol (jenfashion)
 
[Polka dots skirt]

~

No matter what, urbanwalls always catches my eye when I am browsing Etsy. Not only is the layout and photography amazing, but the products are even more creative. The silhouette of the tree and birds creates a relaxing and enjoyable environment in any room. 
Urbanwalls - "where walls become your canvas".
 
[Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art - Tree Branch]
~
 Meltemsem has many wonderful items, but this beautiful black key necklace stood out with a personality of its own. Its intricate Victorian style is delicate and enchanting. Thank you Meltemsem for your wonderful work!
 
[Black Victorian Style Skeleton Key in Oxidized Sterling Silver Necklace]

~
I hope you enjoy the items I have chosen for this week's Friday Favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment