My grandmother died last Thursday at the age of 93. She is with the Lord and there is no greater comfort than that. She was a wonderful woman, wife, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, and musician. Alma Hermans touched many lives and many will remember her and her legacy.
I love you Grandma.
Needless to say, I have had no opportunity to finish the purse. I have decided recently that I am going to take a small break from the store. All of my current items will remain and I will still continue to post, but for the next couple of months I will take it easy. I start a full-time summer job at Kaiser Permanente this coming Monday so I will inevitably be quite busy. But, of course, I will still be actively online and can answer any questions or mail any sold items. In the fall, I will again post my scarves and then also perhaps make some new items. Thanks and blessings to you all!
Needless to say, I have had no opportunity to finish the purse. I have decided recently that I am going to take a small break from the store. All of my current items will remain and I will still continue to post, but for the next couple of months I will take it easy. I start a full-time summer job at Kaiser Permanente this coming Monday so I will inevitably be quite busy. But, of course, I will still be actively online and can answer any questions or mail any sold items. In the fall, I will again post my scarves and then also perhaps make some new items. Thanks and blessings to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment