An " Inspiration Trip "

Today my mother and I went on an "inspiration trip", as she has deemed our adventure as such. We visited two antique stores in my hometown while I'm home for the week: a beautiful antique mall called Mission Gallaria, as well as our Old Glory Department Store. I browsed countless shelves and hundred of old books, furniture, records, magazines, hats, figurines, salt and pepper shakers, buttons, and jewelry. One could easily spend DAYS in there! While I did not purchase anything, my true purpose for browsing for so many hours was to gain an idea or two - some inspiration. I searched the shelves for anything that caught my eye and would perhaps rustle some ingenious and revolutionary ideas that have yet to be aroused. To my surprise, the item that continually begged my attention was - a globe. And just like when you buy a minivan, you suddenly see minivans everywhere, there appeared a different globe at every turn! So let's just say I'm thinking something slightly...international...is in the future for Urban Allure.
I loved your entry in "About Me", how nice to focus not on crowded streets or massive buildings but to look past that to the true beauty and inspiration that can be found all around us! I love your insight! "Being able to see may get you through today, but having vision will get you through the rest of your life."
ReplyDelete