A Collective Journey and Plenty of Projects!
Redlands, California was today's pick of a shopping destination adventure. There are so many great shops to peruse in Redlands, but there is one shop in particular I can never quite pass up: Collective Journey Scrapbooking. This store never fails at making one want to start 5 different projects at once! (Which, of course, makes it quite a dangerous playground.) The bottle caps I came searching for happened to be out of stock but fortunately simply browsing the shelves is an adventure alone. I always find a new gadget I didn't know existed and a gorgeous color scheme I would have never thought to put together myself.
Afterward, I headed to purchase my normal stock of leather and now cannot wait to make them anything but ordinary. I have got one purse and eight wallets on their way to Urban Allure. Hopefully they will be making their appearance in about 7-10 days!
No salt and pepper shakers today! Let's invite Emma next time :)
ReplyDelete