Urban Allure Etsy Link

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Outpouring of a Heart

There is a desire within each of us, in the deep center of ourselves that we call our heart. We were born with it, it is never completely satisfied, and it never dies. We are often unaware of it, but it is always awake...Our true identity, our reason for being, is to be found in this desire.
- Gerald May "The Awakened Heart" 

To many, Urban Allure is just a shop. But to me, Urban Allure is the outpouring of the desires of my heart. It is far from perfect and I have a long way to go, but there are few things I enjoy more than creating Urban Allure. And I will continue to until the Lord directs me otherwise. 

I suppose that if you, some of you strangers, are going to be seeing the outpouring of my heart, you should know a thing or two about myself! My name is Katy Thomson. I am a born and raised product of Southern California, specifically of Riverside, home of the most beautiful scent one could ever dream of, orange blossoms!! I am a student at Cal State University Long Beach as a Medical Sociology student - hoping to become a hospital administrator someday. I love fish as pets. I have a tank...or two...full of cory catfish, guppies, platties, x-ray catfish, and my particular favorite, our leporinus fasciatus. Last but not least, the most important thing in my life is my relationship with God. Not only would I be a basket case without Him, but there is no one else who deserves all glory, honor, praise, and dedication!


Blessings to you all!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/urbanallure

No comments:

Post a Comment