My good friend, Alexa, and I have a girls night once a week. This past week included a project aimed at sprucing up our dreary walls with YARN LETTERS! Not only did they turn out great, but we had a lot of fun doing it as well. We finished hers and mine are set to finish at our next girls night. I can't wait to put them up! (P.S. You might recognize Alexa as one of Urban Allure's beautiful models :) )
First, we cut out the stencils we printed.
...it took a while...
Second, we stenciled each letter.
Third, we began cutting the letters out of our cardboard.
...20 letters and two symbols to be exact!
Fourth, we wound each letter with our desired yarn.
And there you have it! Alexa's yarn letters ready to hang on her wall!
I can't wait to finish mine!!

No comments:
Post a Comment