With each passing year, I find more and more reasons to truly believe that I was birthed from a SuperMom. And I have calculated statistics to back me up! In just my lifetime, my mom has packed 15,360 lunches, made at least 3,120 grocery trips, run approximately 5,200 loads of laundry, and made 21,900 meals - not to mention all of the driving to and from school, the amount of hours spent waiting at doctor's offices, and the dozens of her world-famous chocolate-chip cookies! If that doesn't deserve a SuperMom status, I don't know what does.
Mom, thank you for your patience and compassion that exceeds any person I know. I am beyond blessed to be trained, loved, disciplined, mentored, and cared for by YOU. I hope someday to be half the mom that you have been to me my entire life. Know that you are deeply loved [oh, and would you tell Emma for me too? ;)].
![]() |
| My mother and I at the Mission Inn in downtown Riverside, CA |

Your generous (if not a bit sachy) and heartfelt words are the perfect expression of a daughter whose love has surpassed the hopes and dreams I ever had for a daughter and answers to so many prayers!!! You are such a joy!!
ReplyDeleteAnd the cookies, well one does with what one has...
Emma listens for your voice down the hall and is looking forward to when you are home.